Teaching Spanish is a growing business and every year there are more and more Spanish teachers out there.
The purpose of this coaching service is to provide support, guidance, and advice to Spanish language educators to enable them to enhance their teaching skills to develop professionally. I offer my 20 years of experience as an ELE teacher at your service.
Through my work experience at international schools teaching Spanish to adults (and now through my online school) I have had the opportunity to coach ELE teachers on many occasions. Assisting teachers with lesson plans, scheduling, understanding new student assessments, reflecting on their current teaching, while encouraging them to continue developing professionally, is a quite interesting and enriching process.
- Pedagogical advice
- Different approaches to teaching the tricky points of Spanish grammar
- How to create your own materials and how to adapt them to different levels
- How to deal with mixed groups with different nationalities
- Comparative analysis of different Spanish workbooks. Where you can find what you need?
- Discover awesome games to make your classroom fun
- How to start teaching online
- How to adapt your teaching aids to online teaching
I would like to know you! Please contact me and tell me what you need and how I can help you