1.- General information:
Owner: Alicia López Espinosa
NIF: 08926376 F
Commercial Registry: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 23002, folio 153, sección 8, hoja registral 412114, inscripción 1ª.
Address: C/ Martín de los Heros 18, bajo izda., 28008 Madrid.
2.- Intellectual property.- “Yo hablo tú hablas” is a registered brand owned by Alicia López.
All publications and web content (posts, texts, pages, images, product descriptions, graphics, etc) are subject to copyright and intellectual property, which Yo hablo tú hablas® is the owner. In no case shall be transmitted or assign those rights under any circumstance without my prior written consent.
Specifically, the content of this website can’t be reproduced, copied, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes.
Any content that may appear on this website whose copyrights and other intellectual property of a third party will be duly noted.
In this area, they shall be governed by the same rules all materials that can be distributed through my Facebook page or any other medium, platform or social network.
All those who pass through this website and its blog – users, readers or customers – must respect the theme and dynamics of the site, making proper use of services and content, especially:
Do not use them to carry illegal activities out, illegal or against the public order.
Disseminate racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or propaganda, to defend terrorism or to violate human rights.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments or contributions that violate the rules of this site. In no case shall we be responsible for the opinions that users may leave on our blog.
- Promotional comments or offensive comments are not allowed.
In booking an online lesson with us, you accept the following Terms of Booking:
- The usual duration of every lesson is 55 minutes
- The trial lesson lasts 25 minutes. You are under absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson.
- Payment for classes is via PayPal, a secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer.
- The times of the lessons will be confirmed before the payment is made.
- After booking, you will receive a confirmation of your payment by email.
- If you purchase an online lesson you must pay the full amount at the time of booking, less any repeat booking discount advertised.
- Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If canceled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class will be charged.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
- I reserve the right to change my fees but will notify you in advance of increases.
- Holidays’ teacher will be known in advance. For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the payment sent may be used to schedule a future class. If you would prefer a refund will be given.
At all times “Yo hablo tú hablas” complies with current legislation on data protection (Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December laying approves the regulation implementing the Organic Act and other applicable regulations).
The data that I will ask you to realize the sale or registration in the classes will be the indispensable ones and the only purpose of the use of this data will be to guarantee that the process is done correctly and for the emission of the corresponding invoice.
Once the sale is complete, the data will be added to a mailing list, in order to send you information and promotions of your interest, by virtue of the products you have purchased. If you do not want to receive this information and want to delete your data, just send me an email with the concept “Download Data” to the address info [at] yohablotuhablas.com.
5.- Disclaimer.- “Yo hablo tú hablas” won’t be responsible in any way for any damages or damages of any kind that could be caused by the visit to this site, whether they are errors or omissions in the content, for the actions of visitors, by the particular decisions that can make the recommendations made by the transmission or malicious program to occur despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
It will be made exclusively by way of example in the case of links to external websites of third parties that may be mentioned in the contents. In any case this part has exercised no control of these websites, with no responsibility.
7.- Applicable law.-In any litigation or attaching to the website, will apply Spanish law resulting force at any time. These general conditions are subject to Spanish law, prevailing in any case the rights of the effect recognizes protection legislation consumers and users.
8.- Changes to the terms and conditions of sale.-These conditions may be modified at any time, in response to legal changes or the evolution of this website and the products it offered. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.