I thank you for taking the time to know the legal policies of this website and the conditions of use corresponding to the domains owned by Alicia López, specifically:
We can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is noted below:
1.1 IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
As stated in Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, services of information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
“Yo hablo tú hablas” is owned and operated by Alicia López, a sole trading company registered in Spain, c/ Martín de los Heros 18 , 28008 Madrid
Our data protection officer is Alicia López, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
The social activity is: Education & Consulting
Purchase of programs and services
Users can purchase programs, training and services offered by Alicia López, upon payment and after accepting the terms and conditions of www.yohablotuhablas.com
1.2. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The main theme of this site is teaching Spanish language online, as well as the distribution of resources related to these training courses. This website aims to help its visitors with materials and tools to learn and practice the Spanish language.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
The sale of education services for Spanish learners and entrepreneurs ELE teachers.
Manage the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the website.
Providing content for the blog.
Sending information and commercial prospecting
The fulfillment of the corresponding accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
1.4. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://yohablotuhablas.com here in after (the website) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter «the contents») owned by Alicia Lopez Espinosa. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by users.
The user agrees to use the contents and services in a diligent, legal, correct and lawful manner and to respect the thematic and dynamic site, making appropriate use of services and content, in particular:
- Transmit or disseminate any obscene, offensive, vulgar or induce criminal content, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, and good customs generally accepted or public order. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Promotional comments are not allowed, insulting or that go against the good tone of the website.
- Using the contents and services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website for any advertising purposes, in particular, to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited individualized or addressed to a number of people, and to sell or otherwise disclose such information messages.
The owner of the website reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, the owner of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 data capture
– Contact form, where the user must fill in the email, subject and name fields.
– Subscription form, where the user fills in the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the name and email fields.
– Tracking cookies, according to the rules established in our cookies policy.
– Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server information about your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded them, your operating system and browser used.
– Pop-ups of subscription to contents: Within the blog there are pop-ups with forms to activate the subscription, the user must fill in the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the fields of name and email.
In any case Yo Hablo Tú Hablas reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and this legal notice.
If you use spam filters, please add our e-mail service to your list of allowed senders.
In all cases where you send us your data through some of the subscription forms on the website, we will verify your email address through a verification system.
Check your email inbox. You will receive a message sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject «Confirm your subscription»: You must confirm your subscription so that we can validate your email address.
We will use the data provided to send you our Newsletter, activate your registration and keep you updated on news and special offers, exclusively for subscribers. yohablotuhablas.com does not store email addresses that have not been verified.
You can unsubscribe at any time of the services provided by Hormigaenlanube.com in the same Newsletter or request it by email to email@example.com.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Alicia López Espinosa owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), Alicia López Espinosa or its licensors with all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Alicia López Espinosa will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the owner of the web, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of the owner of the web.
Any content that may appear on this website whose copyrights and other intellectual property of a third party will be duly noted.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Alicia López Espinosa. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware. The user shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Alicia López Espinosa.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Alicia López Espinosa is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Alicia López Espinosa reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
4. LINKS POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the web must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of the owner of the website.
– No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the website without its prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the website, or about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Alicia López Espinosa, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between Alicia López Espinosa and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Alicia López Espinosa of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
– Alicia López Espinosa will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
The website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Alicia López Espinosa does not commercialize, nor directs, nor previously controls, nor makes its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Alicia López Espinosa does not assume any liability, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Alicia López Espinosa and which are accessible through Alicia López Espinosa.
4.1 RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
The owner of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
Alicia López Espinosa will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
5.1 MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Alicia López Espinosa may modify at any time the conditions specified here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
6. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Alicia López Espinosa informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
7.- Applicable Law
In any litigation or attaching to the website, will apply Spanish law resulting force at any time. These general conditions are subject to Spanish law, prevailing in any case the rights of the effect recognizes protection legislation for consumers and users.